Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Hair-Crazy!

today i have been surfing blogs and reading all about hair. that's right hair. i was on someones blog and that led to another, which led to another, and finally, another. so i saved the hair blog in my list of favs and then came across yet another blog about hair and hair bows. i saved it. i am dying to try their suggestions out, but alas, addison's hair is not even 1/4' long. sad day. sounds like my sisters will be having a slumber party at my house this weekend.
i have never been someone who likes to do hair, other than my own. (although since i first became pregnant, you probably thought i didn't even like that did you? i admit that's why i looked like a rag doll and finally cut my hair. NOTE: never cut your hair when pregnant if you want it to grow back before too long. even though long, lush hair is one of the many benefits of prenatals, the baby like to hog all the nutrients it provides. thus making sure your hair does not grow. END NOTE)
like i was saying, i have only really liked to do my own hair. beauty is time and sometimes pain, and i was always willing. i have begun to realize that I HAD A BABY GIRL therefore her hair - or lack of it - must be done everyday if she is to not look like an orphan. but what to do to her hair, or even mine? problem: i ran out of ideas and even forgot how to do the things i used to do to my hair. yikes! solution: thanks to the new blogging pastime, i found this woman who shares her ideas and even her "how to's".
but having a baby seems to suck your time away. so sorry if i have had offending hair i will do better. it takes about a month for new habits to develop, so hopefully i will be back to my pre-pregnancy self this summer. we will see....

ps. i would like to assure all those who have cut their hair will pregnant: have that baby and it grows right out! miracle!

pps. i will keep ya'll posted about how the hair party works out

1 comment:

Unknown said...

shereen still looks like an orphan most days. She doesn't let me do her hair and I let her dress herself so she can have control over somethings. Most days her clothes are good, but she picked a nicley unmatched one today! :)