Friday, March 13, 2009

My Body Is Mine Again!


i was looking at some old pics and can i just say that i am so glad to not be pregnant for a while?! i'm able to do normal things again like lie on my tummy. i was even swing dancing last night! (no jumps yet, but i did do a few lifts with kyle.) i did love it though and i will probably miss it before too long. but, yeah, my old body is back, well almost. i have some "war wounds" but that is just part of life, is it not? don't think i like them or anything, i have become best friends lately with mederma scar cream. it says it takes eight weeks to take affect, hopefully the label doesn't lie.
it time to start thinking about a running and eating routine. but don't think i'm stupid, i said i'll think about it right now. exercise right now? heck no! i still got three weeks of "rest and recovery" before i actually do anything.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I'm so glad you're on the mend and she is so beautiful! As Kyle says she is definitley precious!

Noelle said...

Hey Brittney! Your little girl is so cute! I love her little chubs! My boy has TONS of chubbies! I love it! How are you? How's motherhood? Time goes by so fast! Cherish it! I just weaned Talmage off of nursing and he's onto formula! It's kind of sad but I nurse him once a day in the morning still. I hope you're feeling great! Let me know if you need anything. My number is 480-309-6526. Once your baby is older, we should have a playdate or something!

Noelle Lewis