Wednesday, April 29, 2009

FREE PICTURES!

i posted this in my new photography blog. i will be adding more pictures soon, so look at it frequently! check it and sign up for free pics.

{i will be posting more pictures soon! my computer is finally working again and the holidays are far over. also, i just had a baby in february and took a long break. but now i am back to business. just a little 411 about me.

  • i live in chandler, az with my very supportive husband and beautiful baby girl.
  • i'm twenty and just discovered my new love - creating memories and capturing moments though pictures
  • i am taking photography and photoshop classes and i love it
  • i love meeting new people

i love taking pictures and am i need of models to build my portfolio. i am talking about FREE photo sessions for families, engaged couples, missionaries, seniors, babies, and children. tell everyone you know! because i am fairly new to the photography world, the first models to book a time will recieve 15% off a later session after i have a portfolio.
my offer stands through until september. my number is (480) 290-3523 and email is limesublime87@yahoo.com

Blog: brittneymckayphotography.blogspot.com - or just click on my link. remember, i do have more to look at and will post them soon!
thanks, i hope to hear from you soon!}

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Hey there! I would love to have some free pictures! Sign me up!

Noelle said...

Hey! Ok, we were just about to try and find a photography to take some family pictures! We'd absolutely LOVE it if you'd do it! Here's my email: noelledvnr24@gmail.com.

Noelle Lewis