Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Home Sweet Home!

i have never been more greatful for home! words can't even express how divine it was to sleep in my own bed last night. what a wonderful feeling! of course, we have a mountain of laundry to catch up on, mail coming out our ears, and a completely empty refrigerator, but all that pails in comparison to the sheer joy of being at home. looking around right now, i am surrounded by chaos but i'm feeling on top of the world. why? yes, you guessed it, because i am home. amazing what an affect your own home has. in the month of july, we were only at our house for the first five or so days. i can't think of a better way of making anyone appreciate their own home. after finishing up the two weeks at my parents house we went straight over to my aunt and uncle's to house sit while they took their kids on a week-long road trip. it was great to be able to use their fun pool, big screen tv, huge home, and incredible hot tub for the week. and even though my home is completely opposite from theirs, there is nothing like home!

3 comments:

Noelle said...

Hey! Well, we've been looking at foreclosures and short sales for almost a year with no success! There were too many bidding wars and too much dishonesty out there! So about a month ago we bought a spec home. It's smaller and more expensive but just right for us! We are so excited! It is in Queen Creek but not too far out...about 5 minutes from my parents.

Also, Talmage is turning one on August 30 and we are having a party on August 29, Saturday. We were wondering your little family would like to come. If so, give me your address so I can send you an invitation.

Brittany LeSueur said...

So Kyle's parents came over to visit us the other day (he is my bishop) and I hear that you guys are possibly going to be in our ward soon. Is this true?? If so, then I AM SO SUPER EXCITED! ha ha it will be fun!

Jen Olson Brown said...

We are glad you are home too! We missed seeing the happy McKays!