Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Furture Missionaries: Elder Brown and Elder Brown

sunday was our ward primary program and isaac and jacob did a great job and they looked STELLAR too! many of you know carson and jen brown. carson is my mom's brother - aka my uncle. kyle and i live in their guest house and run into these colorful two all the time! carson wanted me to snap a few pictures before their hair was ruined and because they looked like missionaries (sound like jen? funny he would say something like that). i was happy to oblige. they loved having their picture taken and they had a lot of fun dropping me funky signs while i was snapping away.

so this is for jen, since she didn't get to see how precious her boys looked that day!

isaac crossed his foot on his own. he looked so mature, just leaning on the wall like a model for gymboree.
jacob is such a stud!

















my favorite one is the last one below. jacob was the leader, creating moves and gestures faster than isaac could copy them. the expression on jacob's face along with his parted hair reminds me of michael from the office. so cute and funny - thanks guys!

for more pictures check out my blog! brittneymckayphotography.blogspot.com

1 comment:

Jen Olson Brown said...

Oh Brit! I have to admit that I haven't seen these until tonight! They bring me so much joy seeing how cute and hansom boys- and knowing that while I was away tending to a family emergency, my boys were well taken care of. I love you and I couldn't ask for a better more mature and spiritually strong niece! It has been such a pleasure being "neighbors' this past year and a half! The boys think that Addison is their little sister-sort of. Ant they think you live across the "park." Thank you for taking these. You have a great talent blossoming!