Friday, October 8, 2010

My Perfect Day: 22 Years Old


(this pic was actually taken on the 5th, but pretty much shows how big i was on my birthday)

i had a great 22nd birthday yesterday. i woke up smelling stuffed french toast and bacon. addison came to me while i was lying in bed and said "day" to me, wishing me happy birthday. so cute! the breakfast was heaven and then kyle cleaned everything up. wonderful.

i spent the day hanging out with my hot hubby and gorgeous girl. kyle got mesomething i had wanted so much for my birthday - a fixed sewing machine! i love him. i have found so many things i want to make and now i finally can. he totally spoils me!

because i was craving sushi, he took me to the restaurant ra (pronounced "raw"). it was his first time having sushi and i am so glad he liked it. i didn't actually eat anything raw, just veggies and cooked crab and eel, but kyle tried the spicy yellowtail roll and loved it. i'll have to try it as soon as i have this baby!

afterward we went over to kyle's parents where kyle's mom had thrown a surprised birthday party for his dad's 60th birthday! how awesome to share the same birthday. shawn and neesha even surprised him and came down for his birthday!

this afternoon, grandpa mckay is taking the grandchildren and anyone who wants to go on a hike to sycamore creek. i am going to take the opportunity to go fabric shopping for addy's christmas present and i am so excited!

No comments: