Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Eat At Pete's

Tonight Brittney and I went to the temple to see her sister, Michelle go through for the first time. We are so excited for her and her fiance Jesse to get married friday. So every time brittney and I go to the temple we have a tradition to go to Pizza Mart (home of the large pizza for only $5.50) on Stapley and Main. We go in and order our favorite pizza with sausage and jalepenos. While we wait for the pizza, we play the Original Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles video game. Brittney's always Leonardo and I'm Michealangelo. We kinda stink at the game so by the time the pizza ready we've already died. (We get better each time though). Sometimes after going to the temple Brittney will beg me to go to Pete's Fish and Chips because her McCleve family would always go afterward (though she's never been). So after the temple I let her convince me to break our traditon and we went to Pete's. I was a little disapointed because I love my Pizza Mart, but in the end we had a lot of fun. But next time it's gonna be Pizza Mart!
I didn't get to play the Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtle game, but at least I got to ride the pony.

"For your own safety please do not give money or food to the vagrants."
Brittney modeling her food.... mmmmmm.....delish!

No comments: