Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Kyles Notes

i stay up late by myself often. last night was one of those nights and when i went to bed i found a note on my pillow from kyle. he had drawn a picture of us cuddling in bed with instructions for me to give him a big kiss when i got in bed. he is so thoughtful and i just love him! since we have been together, i have saved all notes and poems that he has written to me and i love to spend time and read them.

our first valentine's day when we were engaged, i woke up to find a bouquet of flowers and hearts with notes taped all over my car. i kept all of them and am so glad i did. no matter what has happened on any given day, if i find a note and read it, it makes my day better. kyle is a great person with a big heart who is always looking out for me, making sure i have everything i need and telling me how much he loves and appreciates me. he is the best.

No comments: